Each year we ask children and parents about their views about school. Your feedback is really useful and helps us to understand how we might make improvements to our school. We are very grateful for your feedback and constructive comments. All comments are valued.
In October 2016 we asked the children about reading:-
- the majority of our children enjoy reading
- children told us they read at home with their big sisters, their mums and dads and at bedtime
- children borrow books from our school library (Reception and KS1) and their class libraries (KS2)
- children like to read to themselves as well as adults
- children told us that:- 28 never read at home, 66 sometimes read at home and 145 read at home every week
Watch out for more Reception Class workshops for parents, Mrs Griffiths has great ideas to encourage your child to read at home ...